The 23rd SESAM Meeting will be held in Paris from the 14th-16th June 2017. The annual meeting will bring together simulation professionals from across the world, putting major breakthroughs and developments in simulation-applied healthcare under the microscope.
Delegates can expect and insightful three days with the opportunity to hear from industry leaders.
Keynote and Plenary Speakers include:
- François Taddei – Director of the Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity
- Vinay Nadkarni – Professor and Endowed Chair at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Leslie Graham – Professor, Nursing University of Ontario
- Scott Crawford -Assistant Professor Associate Program Director Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (President of SimGHOSTS)
- Debra Nestel – Professor of Simulation Education in Healthcare, Monash University & Editor in Chief of Advances in Simulation
We will be joining the Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare (ASPiH) team on their stand showcasing the ASPiH SBE Standards and how they map to the iRIS Simulation Authoring Platform for Healthcare.
If you’re going to be at SESAM 2017, be sure to book a meeting with us to learn more about how we can support your simulation teams.
For more information, please contact us on email@example.com or call our Business Development Director, Gary Taylor on +447976908934